Monday, January 6, 2014

Random shit I'm thinking about

- Sitting at my desk, sitting in a car.  Sitting anywhere is becoming a challenge.  Pickle is popping out, but s/he is low and that affects the way my jeans sit at my waist. Good grief, I am only 4 months along, it is not time for maternity jeans.
- Meat is not evil.  Meat is not evil.  Meat is not evil.  In fact, I really want a damn steak from my favorite little dive hole restaurant. Randomly I get a craving for this awesome steak on Mondays.  Even in non-pregnant times.  Do you want to know why Mondays are not the day to get a craving for an awesome steak from an adorable little hole in the wall?  Because they're closed.  Anger ensues.
- I have my next OB appointment on Friday and THEN I get to schedule our 20 week u/s.
- We are at the point in home remodel, that our master bedroom has walls, insulation, a CLOSET (oh sweet, baby that closet), and a chosen paint color.  The next step is to finish the drywall, paint and then install the hardwood floors that my husband is making himself.  Cue fear.  No, he has not made hardwood floors by himself before.  Yes, he's fairly crafty and has done every remodel project in our house himself, excluding plumbing and electricity.  However, fun/odd tidbit.  Every male member of my mothers side of the family downward to current, who are into wood working/crafting has lost some piece of a finger.  My sister's husband being the most recent victim just this weekend. It's fate.  And it will happen.  And I do NOT want to be home when it does.  I just hope that he's not stubborn and intelligent enough to get to an ER.
- Also to be mentioned the baby's room is a disaster.  As in everything that was in the once spare room, now becoming master bedroom is now in the baby's eventually room.  (Wow, that sentence was awesome, was it not?) And it's starting to give me anxiety.  I know that in the next few weeks the husband will power through and we'll be much closer to finished.  But right now? I can't walk past the door without my heart quickening.

I think thats all the word vomit I have for now.  Thankfully no actual vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment