Wednesday, January 22, 2014

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks (as of 1/21/2014)

Maternity clothes? (Repeat) No maternity clothes yet, but definitely rocking the hair band tie for the jeans.  Added in the belly bands most recently and oh bless the Heavens that created these things.  For one, it smooths the belly so it actually looks like a pregnant belly sticking out and not some weird, lumpy, way too many beers kind of extra weight going on.   Loving'em.  Highly recommend.

Stretch marks? Not yet. Fingers crossed

Sleep: [Same] Off and on.  I never had a regular sleep before pregnancy so I’m not surprised by this.

Movement: [Same and getting discouraged a little bit] Still nothing.  I'm pretty convinced that I won't feel these "flutters" that everyone else speaks of.  I was never one that could tell I was ovulating from pain in my ovaries so I'm going to assume I won't be one to feel popcorn or butterflies. (Side note, this creeps me and amazes me at the same time. I mean girls can honestly tell when they're ovaries are releasing eggs?  From feeling it?!)

Food cravings: [Same] No changes from last week. I'm eating normal. Which is a blessing.

Gender: January 30th is our u/s. January 31st we will do the balloons in a box to announce the reveal to our parents and sisters.  After that we'll use the pictures to announce to our friends and of course here! As Mrs Clawson's mentioned... I really hope baby cooperates!
Best moment this week: Popping out.  There's no denying I'm rocking a baby bump now.  Also my best friend gave birth to her baby girl yesterday morning! She's beautiful and has the most adorable little chipmunk cheeks EVER.


Looking forward to: [Same] Finding out the gender and feeling movement in the next couple of weeks, hopefully.




[caption id="attachment_248" align="aligncenter" width="226"]19 Weeks 19 Weeks[/caption]


- Sam

7 comments:

  1. I also always wondered how people could tell they were ovulating! Super strange to me. You look fantastic and pregnant! I don't think I have officially "popped" (woops, almost added an "o" and left off a "p") but can't wait for when I do. Which belly bands did you get? The "Bella Band" or a different one, I have been wanting to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !
    I got the "tummy sleeve" by Motherhood Maternity. They were only 16.98 so I was able to get two, one white and one black without breaking the bank.
    http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=930660111&MasterCategory_Id=MC32

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thanks- I will check into that. Much cheaper than the Bella Band. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick question- are they only one size? It's only letting me order a size "0" it looks like...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry! I just saw this. Yes just one size.. But I can attest that they grow with you. lol A friend of mine used it all the way to the end. And well, she grew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again : ) I ordered 2- 2 for $25 right now..much cheaper than maternity pants- can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete