Wednesday, January 29, 2014

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 weeks (as of 1/28/2014)

Maternity clothes? (Repeat) No maternity clothes yet, but definitely rocking the hair band tie for the jeans.  Added in the belly bands most recently and oh bless the Heavens that created these things.  For one, it smooths the belly so it actually looks like a pregnant belly sticking out and not some weird, lumpy, way too many beers kind of extra weight going on.   Loving'em.  Highly recommend.

Stretch marks? Not yet. Fingers crossed

Sleep: [Same] Off and on.  I never had a regular sleep before pregnancy so I’m not surprised by this.

Movement: I don't know and that's the best that I can answer that.  There are times where I think that perhaps that odd feeling was baby and other times I'm just not sure.  Many others have commented that if you have feelings that are similar to having gas or a bowel movement it may be baby... That's a lovely thought isn't it?

Food cravings: [Same] No changes from last week. I'm eating normal. Which is a blessing.

What I Miss? Feeling normal.  I'm either nauseous, have heartburn, constipated, large etc.  There's never really a moment when I just feel okay.  I miss that.  And I'm only half way through.

Symptoms? Heartburn like a mofo.  Specifically in the afternoons lasting into the evenings.  Ginger ale has been my friend for this because milk makes me sick.  Back pain.  More so in the hip region and on my left should blades.  It's this sharp pain that sometimes makes me hold in my breath.  I think its from sitting at my computer for long amounts of time.  Going to the chiropractor tonight so hopefully that soothes it out.

Gender: [Same] January 30th is our u/s. January 31st we will do the balloons in a box to announce the reveal to our parents and sisters.  After that we'll use the pictures to announce to our friends and of course here! As Mrs Clawson's mentioned... I really hope baby cooperates!
Best moment this week: Will be getting to find out the gender.  Also yesterday at my dentist appointment, my dentist was kind of enough to tell me that I look great pregnant.  He says "your all boobs and belly"  Now, the man could be my father and he is the sweetest, so when he said boobs I lost it.  I was in tears laughing so hard.  I couldn't get myself under control because then he kept going with it! Talking about breastfeeding and how some women could take someone's eye out with the range of those things etc.  Oh my gosh.  Hilarious. He had all us ladies just in tears from laughing.


Looking forward to: The weekend.  This week has been crazy busy.  Dentist appointments, my mom had a doctor appointment that I accompanied her to, chiropractor, OB appointments, and then the gender reveal.  Something every single day.  I'm an introvert by nature and this busy of a schedule throws me for a loop.  I don't handle it well at all.  Hence, today I'm feeling the grump big time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment