Friday, January 10, 2014

3rd OB appointment

Started out a little questionable because I got accidentally scheduled with a doctor and not my normal midwife. The doctor was wonderful and very sweet though so that made a difference.
We spoke about prenatal vitamins being the spawn of the devil. She suggested I try two Flintstones vitamins a day. Lol I am all for that.
Heartbeat was 155! She didn't immediately find it and it terrified me. In fact it took a good 30 seconds to find the heartbeat. I wasn't too concerned at first, assuming that Pickles was squirming something fierce. But then she made the comment that I'm 17 weeks... And left me hanging with that. Eventually the heartbeat was found, lost again and found. Baby was a dancing.
We have our ultrasound on January 30th! Probably will do the gender reveal with our families the next night on Friday and then we will make the gender public. 3 more weeks!

4 comments:

  1. We have our ultrasound on the 24th! I am nervous...excited, but weirdly nervous! Haha. How are you feeling about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nervous! I am such a pessimist so I always think things will go wrong. My husband thinks I'm a nutcase for it, but its how I function lol So I have that fear on the back of my mind and I'm also pretty excited. It'll be so fun to finally know what's in there and start preparing with colors and choices! Will you announce on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, true. I almost go into fits at thinking about decorating the nursery. And yes, I figured I would announce it on the blog! Because so many people follow me and all that ;) hahaha. But it's all part of the adventure! :D Just a few more weeks and we will BOTH know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm looking forward to your announcement! haha It'll be exciting to having a more concrete idea/dream of what is to come. :)

    ReplyDelete