Wednesday, January 15, 2014

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks (as of 1/14/2014)
Maternity clothes? (Repeat) No maternity clothes yet, but definitely rocking the hair band tie for the jeans.  I did order two belly bands from Motherhood Maternity which should arrive next week. [Insert belly bands arrived.  The jury is still out on these things]

Stretch marks? Not yet. Fingers crossed

Sleep: Off and on.  I never had a regular sleep before pregnancy so I’m not surprised by this.

Movement: Still nothing.  I'm pretty convinced that I won't feel these "flutters" that everyone else speaks of.  I was never one that could tell I was ovulating from pain in my ovaries so I'm going to assume I won't be one to feel popcorn or butterflies. (Side note, this creeps me and amazes me at the same time. I mean girls can honestly tell when they're ovaries are releasing eggs?  From feeling it?!)

Food cravings: No changes from last week. I'm eating normal. Which is a blessing.

Gender: January 30th is our u/s.  I don't want to find out in the room laying on a table with strangers.  At first I thought I wanted husband and I to find out with the rest of the family the following night but now I'm wondering if maybe it'd be a nice little moment for us to find out together before everyone else.  Then I think about my husband's eagerness with secrets and I realize that this is not a good idea.  Either way I go, January 31st we'll know for sure!
Best moment this week: I don't have a good one for this.  I'm tired, cranky and just not in the mood.  For anything.  At all.  Ever.


Looking forward to: (Still) Finding out the gender and feeling movement in the next couple of weeks, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment