Thursday, February 27, 2014

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks (as of 2/25/2014)

I know, I know sooo behind.  But I had an OB appointment this week and I wanted to post what I got there along with the bump update.  Heart beat was in the 130's and she continued to kick the doppler no matter where my Midwife placed it.  Also the belly is measuring 26 weeks.  Eek! Steve told me that I better watch or she's gonna be a big baby.  I guess I should get better control of my eating habits.  We'll work on that.  Otherwise everything checked out good!

Gender: GIRL 

Maternity clothes?  Hair band, tummy sleeve, regular shirts.  I'm heavier in the bust area anyways so I've always worn a cami under anything I have on.  More layers just make me feel a little more covered.  I'm extremely self conscious of my boobs.  Anyways, with the growth of the boobs and the growth of the tummy, my collection of camis aren't covering quite what they use to.  Probably need to look into a few of those, but for the most part I can still wear a lot of my regular clothes.

Stretch marks? Not yet.  I'm thankful that up to this point, I've really only changed in the belly region.  My legs aren't growing, my ass etc.  My boobs, yes. And I imagine they'll definitely have stretch marks of some kind.  But who cares? Not going to lie, I've got a "boob fund" started to get these babies nipped and tucked after we're done having kids


Sleep: Same as usual.  For the most part it's pretty good.  Up until a week or so ago, I was able to sleep through the entire night without potty breaks.  I know, my bladder is amazing.  But as of the past week, I get up just once and I'm good the rest of the night.  Luckily this doesn't hinder me from falling back asleep. 


Movement: Yes.  Definitely a lot more in the past week.  It was funny, this past weekend, I had checked in to see if any one else had updated and one of the girls had posted a video of watched her belly bump with movement.  I was shocked and thought, surely I'm not far along enough for that.  Clearly Charlie heard mama and said, ha - that's what you think.  The rest of the weekend was like watching a little party going on.  Intense.

Food cravings: These come and go.  Nothing is a permanent fixture for long.  


What I Miss? Tanning.    Energy to do simple tasks.  Not getting full so quickly.  I use to be able to eat like my husband.  Now I have to pace myself

Symptoms? Pregnant!  So all of the above.  Still taking the Zofran.  Scheduled every 3 week chiropractor appointments.  I think that's helping a lot with the back pain.  I also heard it can be good for labor? Go figure.  Gotta look more into that.
Best moment this week:  Baby shower invites went out this week! One stress off with that.  The crazy movement over the weekend.  She was just all over the place.


Looking forward to: [Same] Finishing the baby's room. Still on the search for cherry wood for the floors.  Still driving me nuts.  I'm not a patient person and I just want to decorate so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment