Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Nursery Progress

At this point, the only things left are finishing the electric, installing her fan, adding shelves to her closet and a few more decor pieces into the room.  We are missing the big dresser from my parents house.  I need to sew a new cover for her glider, as it is currently an odd, faded blue.  But for the most part, it looks like a nursery ya'll!

Without any furniture

Nursery progress 1

 

Nursery progress 2

 

Added in two little dressers and her crib.  Still need a new mattress.  This crib was mine when I was a baby and that's the foam mattress my mom got with it.  The two dressers were hand me downs.  The rocking horse came from a Zulily purchase, the crib bedding was custom made by a very sweet woman, Erin from Mouse and Me.  The sign was also an Etsy purchase from Vinyl Crafts.  Grey black out curtains from Walmart, green sheer curtains were a Martha Stewart on sale find at JcPenney and the green rug that you can just barely see if from Walmart.  I think that covers about everything.

Nursery progress 4

Nursery progress 3

(yes the horse moved)

4 comments: