Tuesday, April 22, 2014

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 Weeks (as of 4/22/14)

Gender: GIRL 

Maternity clothes?  Oh man.  This is bad.  I have very few clothing options these days.  The belly is suddenly so much more than it was before.  I'm 8 weeks out from D day and I hate to spend more money on clothes.  I really need to invest in the next size up of jeans.  However American Eagle isn't being fair and only have the next size up in an extra long length... yo, I'm 5'1.  Psh.

Stretch marks? I have a few, mostly on top near the boob region and all horizontal.  


Sleep: It comes and goes.  Currently I am sleeping through the night with 1-2 pee breaks.  Usually just one around 1 am.  Literally like clock work.  If I go to bed earlier though, the pee breaks increase and I'm up every two hours.  However, it doesn't seem to affect the sleep.  With my massive collection of pillows, I'm doing better falling asleep and staying asleep right now.  Fingers crossed it stays that way. 


Movement: Yes.  Some days a lot more than others.  She's currently hanging out like a horseshoe.  With her feet to the left side and her head on my right side.  This worries me and I hope she turns eventually.

Food cravings: Nothing specific.  The nausea is still around.  I don't know if its because Charlie is going through a growth spurt or if I'm just that lucky but it's there all the time.  


What I Miss? Tanning. Sunshine.  So very, very ready for sunshine, big fat belly or not.

Symptoms? Pregnant!  So all of the above.  Acid reflux seems to be a lot more these days.  Not so much heartburn, but if I burp or hiccup, I can feel that stomach acid coming up  my throat.  But after a little while the burning sensation will go away.  Pain.  I have this burning pain under my boobs, at the top of the belly.  Essentially it's my body stretching to accommodate and man does it hurt.  The most recent complaint is now having sharp pains throughout the belly.  Honestly, they feel like I have air bubbles or gas and my body can't release them.  My goodness do they hurt.
Best moment this week:  Having a good day.  My moods are so far from nice person at this point so any time I can be in a good mood and not want to rip people's heads off, that's pretty darn great.  Also, we fixed the crib debacle and managed to get a great deal on a crib at Walmart with a bundle deal to include the mattress.  Fantastic.  It got delivered and me and the dogs supervised as daddy put it together.  I'm in love.  We also had our baby shower this past weekend.  I'll follow up with more of that in another post.



Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery... getting closerrrrrrr.  Just need to get the electric done and the fan installed.  Still.  As the weeks count down, I would prefer this gets done before our maternity pictures scheduled for next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Excited to see some maternity pictures! And the completed nursery, for that matter...I feel like I'm going to be just as relieved as you are when it's done ;D It's been a long haul!

    ReplyDelete